Incoming and Outgoing Students
Schwyz University of Teacher Education encourages student exchanges:
Here you can find information about your stay at the Schwyz University of Teacher Education.
We offer two three year Bachelor study programmes:
- Bachelor Kindergarten/grades 1 -2 (BA in Pre-Primary/Primary Education)
- Bachelor Primary School (BA in Primary Education)
Students who intend to spend a semester or a 4 week teaching practice at the Schwyz University of Teacher Education are requested to send their application documents to our International Office.
- German speaking students can attend our regular study programme for a semester.
- An English programme is available for international students.
Application deadline: Applications for the autumn term (4 week teaching practice) must be received by 1 May; and for the spring term by 1 November.
- Courses (pdf) for PHSZ-Incoming students are taught in English, French and German
- Learning Agreement for Studies (LINK QMP)
- Academic Calendar 2016 - 2026 (pdf)
- General Information (pdf)
For all further details, please contact our International Office.
Information and documents for outgoing students can be found on our intranet platform. You will need to log in to intranet first.
Pädagogische Hochschule Schwyz
T +41 41 859 05 53
international @ phsz.ch
What our Erasmus students from Saxion University (Enschede, NL) and University of York (UK) think about their studies at the Schwyz University of teacher education: